You can participate in the Jewish Dialogue Group’s work in many different ways:
- Participate in a dialogue program. We hold one-time introductory dialogues and multi-session programs that bring together Jews with varied perspectives, backgrounds, and affiliations.
- Host a dialogue in your synagogue, school, organization, or community. Our facilitators can work with you to design a program that addresses your group�s specific needs.
- Lead dialogue programs on your own, using our facilitator guidebook and other materials. We offer training and advice.
- Volunteer as a Jewish Dialogue Group facilitator, or assist us with outreach, research, writing, graphic design, fundraising, or other projects.
- Intern for a semester or a summer. Many different roles are available.
Let us know how you would like to connect with us by completing our registration form. We will send you announcements about programs and resources that relate to your particular interests. If appropriate, we will also follow up with you individually.